[cma-l] Joint PRS/PPL licences

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Mon Jul 4 13:02:31 BST 2016

Eddie and all

The 2K was a guess-timate as an absolute tops including ALL the licences,
T’Internet as well    sadly, you will always get winners and losers, we have
to ensure that the gap between winning and losing is as narrow as is
possible. Overall, we (Canalside) would possibly lose out slightly ---- but
that’s not the point. I am trying in all my method/madness to bring in
simple rules, regulations and systems which clearly in this Bill since 2002
have been completely bereft off common sense and reason.

The mind boggles ?

Who actually negotiated all of this malarkey at the outset ???   Nanook the
Eskimo ?!

Nick

  _____