[cma-l] Joint PRS/PPL licences

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 2 08:04:48 BST 2016

Understood Eddie - apologies.
But the big hurdle here is this figure apparently plucked out of the air.The clear policy from PPL/PRSfM should, I suggest, be:A clear simple statement of entitlement along the lines of what Alex just wrote.An exact financial proposal detailing how the requested sum will be disbursed.
Ian HicklingPartnerOffice: 016 3557 8435  (07h to 22h GTS)Car: 075 3098 0115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS