[cma-l] Volunteers, charity, and back to work schemes

Danny Lawrence dannylawrence at gateway978.com
Wed Jan 6 08:27:20 GMT 2016

ED
Here at gateway 97,8  we are registered with our job centre and there
providers to take people on work schemes
They come here for 6 months,  they have to sign in and out at the radio
station electronically
They still get there benefit plus extra for travel,#

Not sure what it is like around the rest of the country,  but we have
noticed a decline in volunteers who are out of work due to the process you
mentioned,
Danny