[cma-l] Region 10 Licensing

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Wed Feb 10 11:05:19 GMT 2016

Ian beat me to the same point - you get many more degrees of freedom if you
use an STL and choose transmitter and studio/office sites independently.
It need not cost much.

Also from experience I know with co-located facilities it scares the living
daylights out of presenters when your transmitter mast gets struck by
lightning!  I have a very funny recording somewhere - big bang, all the
lights went, but audio and tx continued working with hilarious discussion
between spooked presenters!

Glyn
--
Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant