[cma-l] Region 10 Licensing

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:09:55 GMT 2016

I think we're confusing the requirement for an optimal transmitter location - with business and operational preferences.It's very unusual for any radio station to transmit from its studio/office location because the essential requirements differ so widely.Sure, you need a high point and a clear take-off with a good "view" of the audience for the transmit antenna, but you want the studio to be easily accessible for staff and presenters with adequate parking and public transport.
Just about everyone uses a link these days so there's no need for a compromise.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS