[cma-l] Tulip Radio to continue broadcasting on FM

Shirley Ludford shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 19 17:24:41 GMT 2016

Excellent news and demonstrates the value placed on the service as well as the potential for future development.
Happy New Year to the team.  Shirls
  Shirley Ludford
Mob: 07951 366289
High Sheriff's Award for Services to Community
Pride Of Swindon Award
President: Swindon Male Voice ChoirPatron: Commonweal School Patron: Pegasus Brass
Station Manager. TrainerSWINDON 105.5www.swindon1055.com