[cma-l] Fwd: Media Job: Part-time, fixed overnight broadcaster, INRIX

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Dec 14 17:09:59 GMT 2016

-- Forwarded message --

*CLOSING DATE: January 9, 2017*

Ref: SCO564

FROM our Scotland office in South Queensferry, West Lothian, you would be
responsible for providing live and pre-recorded travel bulletins to radio
clients.

The ability to present articulately and confidently is a must. We are
looking for broadcasters who can cope with the demands of creating
consistently excellent bulletins for some of the most successful radio
stations in the country.

You will enjoy working in a busy environment, working confidently on your
own initiative for our small team to thrive. You will be able to commit to
three overnight shifts per week, carrying out a mix of broadcasting duties.

You may be in the radio industry already and looking for a change of
scenery, or maybe a new challenge in a different environment, have
broadcast experience in student, hospital or community radio and want to
take the next step into becoming a professional broadcaster.

You may also be studying a media course or just finishing your course and
be looking for part-time broadcasting work in the industry you have a
passion for.

Our employees range from university graduates to seasoned radio
professionals and many combine working for us with other roles within radio
or other industries.

We have many clients country-wide who we broadcast for and because of the
nature of our work, no two days are the same!

INRIX is an internationally-successful company and provides its employees
with resources that are second to none. One thing you will immediately
notice is that we are a close-knit team and work in a professional yet
friendly and fun environment.

The shifts: Three overnight shifts, 22:00 to 06:00 Tuesday, Wednesday and
Thursday (24 hours per week)

Submit your travel/traffic demo: This role requires an MP3 of you
presenting a short travel/traffic bulletin.

To submit your MP3 please upload your demo to sound cloud, audio boom or
something similar. Copy and paste the link into the MP3 attachment box in
the application screen so we can hear your style.

Applications without a demo will not be considered.

Closing date: Monday 9th January 2017 and interviews will be held that week.

Please apply using the link below:

https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oDNs4fwG&s=allmediascotland

Source:
http://www.allmediascotland.com/jobs/120567/media-job-part-time-fixed-overnight-broadcaster-inrix/