[cma-l] CMA meetings this week

Lucinda Guy chair at commedia.org.uk
Wed Dec 14 14:00:40 GMT 2016

Dear All,
Looking forward to seeing many of you at the CMA AGM on Saturday at
Broadcasting House.
While I'm in London, I have a few other meetings this week. Please let me
know if there is anything you want me to raise at these, by emailing me
directly at chair at commedia.org.uk, rather than responding on this list.
Tomorrow, Thursday - I am seeing David Holdsworth at the BBC. This is our
first catch up since conference.
Friday - Bill Best and I are at a British Library radio archiving meeting
in the morning, then seeing Ofcom in the afternoon.

Best wishes,
Lucinda

--

*Lucinda GuyChair,** Community Media Association*

*Book your tickets now for the Community Media Conference 2016*
<http://bit.ly/2016CMAConf>
ᐧ
ᐧ