[cma-l] DAB

Ray C rayc1066 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 17:25:09 GMT 2016

Dear All,
Just looking for some advice, we happened to miss the boat for small scale DAB when it first came about, we were very eager at the time to sign up to this but due to unforeseen circumstances at that time we just did not manage to do the necessary. We are a very strong and able CR service and are in a position to get on and sustain DAB, and we would like to go DAB in the early part of 2017, can anyone advise us on how we can manage to do this without waiting around for Ofcom to re-invite interested stations again when the time comes up?
Thank You
Best Regards
Ray SiddiqueAsian Star RadioSlough