[cma-l] Antenna installation on council building - help

Gordon Nicholas gordon.nicholas at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 30 20:50:53 BST 2015

If it helps.. the term "boilerplate" is often used when preparing bids and I understand it to refer to a block of text that is robust and can be "bolted in" as part of a submission.

A web search confirmed as such.
http://whatis.techtarget.com/definition/boilerplate
|   |
| What is boilerplate? - Definition from WhatIs.comIn information technology, a boilerplate is a unit of writing that can be reused over and over without change. By extension, the idea is sometimes applied ... |
|  |
| View on whatis.techtarget.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Gordon