[cma-l] Antenna installation on council building - help

Ron M ronm at bridging-thegap.co.uk
Wed Sep 30 09:30:04 BST 2015

It all depends what is meant by “agreed"

Is it an officer decision or a Committee of councillors decision.

Either way they should…

Get the local councillors support first.

Then get a site meeting arranged to discuss the issues.

Threaten , nicely,  to refer it back to the those who made the original decision.

Get your local councillor involved.

Regards and best wishes
Ron Millet
Bridging the Gap

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the authorised recipient of this message, please destroy this e-mail. Bridging The Gap is not responsible for any viruses received by you and it is the recipients' responsibility to virus scan this e-mail.