[cma-l] Antenna installation on council building - help

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:10:06 BST 2015

"Boilerplate"?
That's a new one.
If you mean "sample" or "template" David, I have the same problem here for a Client.
I'm mail-shotting some existing broadcasters who already have an agreement of this nature to ask for their input.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS