[cma-l] Antenna installation on council building - help

Neil Munday neilm at susyradio.com
Wed Sep 30 08:29:46 BST 2015

Talk to Meridian FM East Grinstead antenna on town council building East
Court I helped install it as the building is listed cabling had to be tidy,
hidden and in an agreed route. Talk to MFM or speak directly to East
Grinstead Town Council part of Mid Sussex District Council.

Regards
Neil Munday
SUSY Radio 103.4