[cma-l] The DAB issue

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Wed Sep 9 14:51:16 BST 2015

>I think you’ll find that the 47.3% figure that James has quotes is an
aggregated figure for the share of listening to radio in London on all
digital platforms - not just DAB but also DTV and online/smartphone/tablet
- currently 39.9% across the whole of the UK.<

Correct.

http://james.cridland.net - get my weekly newsletter
https://media.info - the media information website

Tel: +44 7941 251474 | @jamescridland