[cma-l] The DAB issue

David Duffy david at theradiopeople.co.uk
Wed Sep 9 09:55:50 BST 2015

I think you’ll find that the 47.3% figure that James has quotes is an aggregated figure for the share of listening to radio in London on all digital platforms - not just DAB but also DTV and online/smartphone/tablet - currently 39.9% across the whole of the UK.

David
www.niocast.com <http://www.niocast.com/>