[cma-l] Syndicated show to help you relax and chill you out

Andy Saunders andysaundersfm at outlook.com
Sun Sep 6 09:15:04 BST 2015

Hello,

I present a 2 hour show called Mellow Moments which features easy on the ear music, the playlist for this weeks show is below.

The show is broadcast on 18 FM Community Radio stations including Hot Radio in Poole, RSAB in St Austell and coming soon to a station in Yorkshire and Glasgow.

The show is in 6 segments and is sent via Dropbox weekly

I can also provide "local links" for stations,

If you'd like more info and a demo please email me,

Here is this weeks playlist:

Hour 1 Segment 1:
Song 1: Christopher Cross – Light The World
Song 2: Diana Krall – Alone Again (Naturally)
Song 3: Rod Stewart – Blue Moon
Song 4: Michael Buble and Norah Jones – Quando Quando Quando

Segment 2:
Song 5: The Comordores - Nightshift
Song 6: Lady Antebellum – American Honey
Song 7: Eva Cassidy – Bridge Over Troubled Water
Song 8: Bobby Goldsboro – Hello Summertime

Segment 3:
Song 9: Eric Carmen – Hungry Eyes
Song 10: Bruce Channel – Hey Baby
Song 11: Patrick Swayze – Shes Like The Wind
Song12: Earth Wind and Fire - Star
Song 13: Patrice Rushden – Forget me not
Mins

Hour 2

Song 1: Nik Kershaw – Would It Be Good
Song 2: Gladys Knight – Licence To Kill
Song 3: Stealers Wheel – Stuck in the iddle
Song 4: LeAnn Rimes – I Do Love You

Segment 5:
Song 5: Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girl
Song 6: Seal – Kiss From A Rose
Song 7:Maria McKee  – Show me heaven
Segment 6:
Song 9: Bee Gees – More Than A Woman
Song 10: Rebecca Ferguson – Stormy Weather
Song 11: Norah Jones - Sunrise
Song 12: Michael Bolton – Signed Sealed and Delivered
Song 13: Amy Winehouse – Love is a Losing Game
Song 14 George Benson – My Cherie Amour

Thanks for your time,

Andy