[cma-l] Syndicated show featuring love songs and tracks to help listeners relax and chill out

Andy Saunders andysaundersfm at outlook.com
Sun Sep 6 08:44:36 BST 2015

Hello,

I present a 2 hour show called Mellow Moments which features easy on the music from artists like Michael Buble, Diana Krall, Rod Stewart, Eva Cassidy, Stealers Wheel, Van Morrison, Amy Winehouse, George Benson and many many more, songs to help you chill out.

Currently the show is broadcast on 18 FM community radio stations in the UK including Hot Radio in Bournemouth, RSAB in St Austell, TD1 Radio in the Central Borders and coming to a
station in Glasgow.

The show is in 6 segments and is sent via Dropbox weekly.

I can also provide local links for stations to go at the end of sections where I can give out the station name in the link, back announce tracks etc.

For more information and a demo of what type of music is played in the show please email me andysaundersfm at outlook.com

Many thanks for your time,

Andy