[cma-l] by the way

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Wed Sep 2 16:15:33 BST 2015

Oh by the way everyone whilst I am on ...... I was reading a few weeks ago
from a very good source (well two actually)   that another nudge nudge wink
wink meeting had taken place regarding FM and Digital ..... apparently
digital from a broadcasting point of view   re:- the Country as a whole is 6
times cheaper than running FM   ????     AND fm JUST MIGHT BE SWITCHED OFF
AS EARLY AS 2019

I was looking through these reports and all and sundry were mentioned in
them ... I even think Uncle Tom Cobbley got a mention .... the kitchen sink
was in there as well .........NOT ONE MENTION OF COMMUNITY RADIO !

To me, it summed up how we are really viewed ... we need to change this
chaps / ladies and you'll only change it the hard way. We need to get
banging on about it.
If something needs saying ------- say it !    don't worry what folk might
think ...sometimes Boats need rocking.
The local MP's around here are very supportive (I think??) trouble is,
they've got ear ache in the process    LOL
Try to friendly persuade ... if that fails, then drag em kicking and
screaming   LOL

Let them know that you are PASSIONATE ....... passion always excuses you for
your eccentricities .... it's worked for me for 35 years   LOL

Onwards and Upwards

I'm just nipping out now as I am on Taxi service for 5 of our volunteers.
You see all of us have to multi-task ... Taxi Driver is another one added to
the list ....      we wouldn't change it for the World would we ?

Nick

---