[cma-l] by the way

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Wed Sep 2 17:14:10 BST 2015

Hi Nick

There's little point in sending hearsay to the list without corroborating
your sources.

There are no plans for an FM switch-off and, in any case, there is
currently no business case for repurposing the spectrum.

But thank you for your email - I'm sure it will stir up some responses.

I'm sure that this subject might come up in the 'Small-Scale DAB' breakout
session led by Lawrie Hallett at the Community Media Conference on Saturday
12th September. If you have not got your tickets then there are only a
handful left which may be purchased online here:

http://community-media-conference-2015.eventbrite.co.uk/

Best regards

Bill
--
Operations Manager
Community Media Association

*Community Media Conference, 12th September, University of Bedfordshire*
<http://www.commedia.org.uk/news/2015/07/community-media-conference-2015/>

Canstream Internet Radio
http://www.canstream.co.uk
https://twitter.com/canstream