[cma-l] FW: Community Radio Toolkit Re-launched with new content

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Tue Oct 13 19:12:30 BST 2015

Trust you Nick ;)

I think that we DO say that - but maybe you need to read the whole thing to
be as succinct as you!

And no - wouldn't change it for the world...

There is one now historical reflection on the strain that running the
Access Radio pilot projects put on some of us... with reference to nervous
tics, here <http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/hard-work/>

Enjoy your reading

best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.

On 13 October 2015 at 17:35, Canalside's The Thread <office at thethread.org.uk