[cma-l] Community Radio Toolkit Re-launched with new content

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Tue Oct 13 19:07:23 BST 2015

Thanks Henry

Best way you can contribute for now is to tell people about the site [can
you spot your provocative article in there?] and tell us what else we can
put in there?

Hope all well in Brno

Best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.