[cma-l] Rate cards - can you share yours with the group?

Tony Bailey ravensound at pilgrimsound.co.uk
Tue Oct 6 13:57:33 BST 2015

I haven't seen any rates quoted on this thread, so from memory we used
to calculate the local press column rates per thousand and use that as
basis to arrive at a rate for a seven day 35 slot booking.  It was more
to do with the business plan since as Alan points out, in practice you
need to deal.

We also used to ring up stations and ask for their rate card!

Tony Bailey

--
Local Reports at http://www.ravensound.pilgrimsound.co.uk