[cma-l] Fwd: Epic Awards: empowering local communities

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 10:41:48 GMT 2015

Hi Magda

There's a directory of Scottish Community stations on the SCBN website. Just click a station name in the list on the left for contact details.

It's slightly out of date in that Castle FM and Bute FM are not operating any longer, and we (Two Lochs Radio) provide most of the the service for Ullapool in place of Lochbroom FM. There are also new stations, in particular Camglen Radio  for Cambuslang & Rutherglen, and TD1 Radio for Galashiels. One or two other entries need updated, but the contact details are correct as far as I know.

Cheers

Alex
Two Lochs Radio