[cma-l] Diverse FM Luton

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Sat Nov 7 11:11:38 GMT 2015

Well done Joe. It's great to hear success like this. Our sector not only does great work serving audiences but it's a great place to develop talent. We've had some success recently with 2 presenters joining Bauer stations and networked shows. I love it when that happens because we are opening doors.

Here's to your success

Best wishes
Richard
Spark FM Sunderland

Quickly sent from a mobile. Hope I've not been auto-corrected.