[cma-l] Diverse FM Luton

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 10:46:50 GMT 2015

Brilliant Mick - well done!
Congratulations from all of us here - we share your pride in this achievement.Yet another significant milestone for Diverse - and for Community Radio as a whole.One in the eye for all the Doubting Thomases that think CR is just Boys' Toys.I think there is now a call for an online CMA Hall of Fame for all of our broadcasters who have made in the big nasty world out there.
What do you think Danny?
Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS