[cma-l] 4ZZZ accounts

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 13:19:36 GMT 2015

The term "Community" clearly has a different implication in Australia - and in Paris, too - more like if we put in a big new ILR.
The bitter truth would seem to be that we are a small country with concentrated audience sectors - and a Community Radio format subject to suppression by the heavyweight existing broadcasters - both "corporate" and commercial.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS