[cma-l] GCHQ Past Present and the Future after Edward Snowden

terry mechan terrymechan at live.co.uk
Sun May 10 19:38:18 BST 2015

Just released, here is a Roving Report exclusively for Community Radio, just add your own Station Announcement and rebroadcast it, to  add to your speech output figures

GCHQ Past Present and the Future after Edward Snowden

Download Broadcast ready MP3 file = https://db.tt/JtY99Dse

Listen or Preview = https://db.tt/R141D5p1

Top level files = www.terrymechan.com

Regards

Terry Mechan

Programme details

We hear of the difficulties and the successes of the intelligence services from the Cold War to the present day

How the Strategic Direction of Intelligence policy is controlled. and how the phenomenal growth of the Internet and Globalisation since 1990
has eliminated physical and virtual Borders leaving gaps in the seams for the bad guys to operate

We hear in some detail of the damage caused by Edward Snowden who, in revealing details of classified United States government surveillance programs,
also dragged GCHQ's activities into the public eye.

We visit the very near future where there will be an internet of things and where our very infrastructure will be
venerable to external cyber attacks and how GCHQ is working behind the scenes to advise, influence and strengthen security protection
on privately owned systems.