[cma-l] FW: Fwd: Eat Well for Less - Community Radio Shout out forFamilies

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Sat May 2 12:03:51 BST 2015

And hey presto everyone
.. straight off the back of me pinging the e-mail
out, next down the list in the inbox is a BBC     FREE-LOADER !
they can run programmes like these at completely cruise level. License
payers money, 25 producers, 5 make up artists, chefs getting paid bucket
loads, 4 folk brewing up and 8 sweeping up and 1 breaking the eggs

. And
we wait 12 years to get £15,000 knocked off our RESTRICTIONS.

Possibly the person in the PR/Marketing department also gets paid a wage
which could run our Station for six months or more.

Of course we’ll give it a shout out, no issues

..we do it because we’re
nice people )or is that MUGS ?)

This isn’t a Saturday morning whinge from me, I think that these are
actually very valid points and I would like to know what people think ?
are all our Community Stations running this or have some said   ‘’no thank
you Bon Voyage Mr E-Mail’’   ??      I’m interested to know

Nick

  _____