[cma-l] FW: Fwd: Eat Well for Less - Community Radio Shout out forFamilies

Paul Golder paul at pvg.co.uk
Sat May 2 17:50:04 BST 2015

We get them from the BBC and ITV all the time.  I try and delete them
before the presenters read them out!

To be fair to the guy sending them out, he's probably a low paid or unpaid
intern too ... they're never going to make huge profits and pay their
bosses huge salaries if they pay anyone else ....

Paul
Phoenix FM