[cma-l] Community Radio (Amendment) Order 2015 - Motion to Approve

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Tue Mar 24 17:03:16 GMT 2015

If in doubt about any radio station in the UK, then http://media.info is
your friend. (Actually, media.info is ALWAYS your friend).

http://media.info/radio/stations/wcr-community-radio shows that WCR, Ofcom
licence CR000229, is on 105.5 from Warminster, with a PI code of C688.

That must also be the first time I've seen "FM Stereo" in a logo for about
fifteen years, and it makes me happy.

//j