[cma-l] Community Radio (Amendment) Order 2015 - Motion to Approve

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Tue Mar 24 16:39:18 GMT 2015

If my memory serves me correct, the Station in question is less than 75,000
. let alone 150,000 and falls into the '''no way Jose''' category, the
thanks but no thanks zone, the 'tough luck mate' sector .... I'm not sure
whether any restrictions apply at all ?????    in otherwords, there's
nothing broadcasting for you to slap restrictions on.

I KNOW Barry was refused full stop about 7 years ago .they may have been the
only one in the Country ..?

Is this the case or has there been a change and I have missed it. Are WCR
Broadcasting on FM ???

Nick

  _____