[cma-l] DAB trial, PPL and PRS

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Mon Jul 20 17:53:06 BST 2015

Bruce and all - I'm writing a piece on this for media.info.

PPL have told me that PRS have not waived any fee, and are, in fact,
charging £750. I'd be keen to understand whether that's the case, and would
appreciate, in confidence, any scans or copies of emails from PRS that give
me a little more certainty about what's gone on here.

//j

http://james.cridland.net - get my weekly newsletter
https://media.info - the media information website

Tel: +44 7941 251474 | @jamescridland