[cma-l] DAB trial, PPL and PRS

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 22:07:20 BST 2015

Simple solution
Point out to PPL that PRS for Music requires no additional Royalty, and ask PPL how it justifies such an exorbitant fee and under precisely which section of what legislation it intends to enforce it.Don't be afraid to stand up to such blatant bullying.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS