[cma-l] DAB trial, PPL and PRS

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Fri Jul 17 13:20:27 BST 2015

Alex / Bruce et al

I would imagine for that very reason

..because we all live in hope that
some just may surprise us, take the common sense and descent route, wake up
and smell the coffee and maybe not charge anything until we see whether it
has worked. In otherwords    ‘’give us a little break and some breathing
space’’

Oh no
. In they come, guns blazing, and you wonder why folk like me throw
wobblers.

I know I always end many of these e-mails with      ‘’have I missed
something here ?’’     trouble is, I do question myself but find that I
don’t think I have actually missed anything
. I think I’m the sane one and
the rest have gone bonkers. I stand to be corrected of course.

I’m just off for my lunch now, going to see the Chimps
 I get more sense
out of them than PPL/PRS     we’re kind of on the same wavelength  :-)

Nick

  _____