[cma-l] Ofcom invites applications for community radio licences in South East England

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 19:46:04 BST 2015

Maybe I missed something - but are there any details of these changes?  eg
if they are softening their approach to "no frequencies available",
presumably this translates to a change in the protection margins that they
use for planning new services.

What/where are the facts and figures does anyone know?

Glyn

Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant
Associated Broadcast Consultants <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/>
 <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/index.html>