[cma-l] today

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Sat Feb 28 13:58:28 GMT 2015

Dear All

Further to my correspondence yesterday .... 3 more observations from Parents
from the school this morning/this afternoon. One couldn't tune in at all and
they live in Macclesfield 1 mile outside the 5km and 2 gave it up as a bad
job as the interference was to bad. All were inside the House. They never
thought to use their computers but such is life.

Most Radio lovers just think FM / Airwaves ... I know the times are a
changing but not in this case clearly not.

Basically, if we could have pitched up where we wanted to pitch up in the
first place, we would never have been in this situation.

Restrictions you see come in many ways, shapes and disguises ... I seriously
do not think that anyone in the DCMS 'gets it'  ??    they seemed removed
from reality.

Of course they muddle through because when they get a 'complaint' /
'observation'     they simple repeat the rules and tell us all what we
already know.

Once again     such is life          but keep smiling and keep on truckin'

We've actually had 4 phone calls today .... a lady has literally just rung
in asking why she can't pick us up ... she's on 102.8fm and hearing a
'Station called Heart' as she puts it, and doesn't like it ... her words not
mine. I was of course getting rather worried, so I asked her where she lived
thinking she was going to say '''other side of Macc or Stockport''

''Oxford she replied''    LOL

Nick

---