[cma-l] Advert for Big Lottery Funded community radio well-being contract

Kathy Cremin kathycremin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 13:45:48 GMT 2015

Hello
We would like to advertise the attached community radio well-being contract, as bellow, can you let us know if the time-frame for the advertising & responses fits with your schedule? Many thanks for you help. Kathy:

Community Radio &Digital Skills Development andTraining Consultant – funded by Big Lottery

6 monthcontract – Hive Radio @ Bede’s World (South Tyneside)

We are seeking a freelancecommunity radio consultant (funded by Big Lottery) to develop and testtraining/engagement programmes alongside us with a particular emphasis on workwe can take out and deliver at other people’s venues to impact on local health& well-being.

The time frame for this work is approx.6 months and all training material & evaluation of this must be finishedfor 31st July 2015. The total fee for all work is £7200; there is asmall supporting budget for hiring rooms and supporting community travel.

If you are interested indelivering this work please submit an outline of no more than 4 pages settingout the activity you would seek to deliver, with who, and what outcomes youwould anticipate delivering for participants. Please clearly state your trackrecord of delivering similar activity. Applications should be sent to matt.storey at bedesworld.co.uk.The closing date is midnight Friday 13th 2015, we will letapplicants know by Tuesday 17th if we are calling them for furtherdiscussion of their plan. Any interviews will be on 18th or 19thFeb (these can be by Skype). We are looking for a start as soon as possible. Ifyou wish to discuss this work please call Kathy Cremin on 07508575222.

 Kathy Cremin - 07508575222Hive @ Bede's World (Radio & Artists Studios)http://www.mixcloud.com/Hive_Radio/