[cma-l] Community Radio Spot Rate

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 18:34:54 GMT 2015

Hi Pippa,

I’m really pleased to hear you have an enterprise hour.

--

This is not a plug…  (ok it is) - Very soon there’s news for Let’s Talk Business partner stations about earning from our affiliate scheme, message me below if you want to air the programme – end of commercial.

--

Of course one should help charities if you can, but why should you not ask for an appropriate payment if they have an advertising or marketing budget – many do.

By all means spread your love but I think it’s important to be consistent and transparent. I found a solution which worked was to give full support to a nominated charity or two and have a charities rate card for the rest.

Just so you don’t think we’re heartless bunch, 5 Digital are currently helping a local cancer support charity, several other foundations and not-for-profits.

Kind Regards

Alan

Hear Alan Every Week on Let’s Talk Business The UK’s Premier Radio Programme For Current and Future Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To 5 Million People  <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/>

Email - alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter - @TheAlanCoote <http://www.twitter.com/TheAlanCoote>

Web - http://www.5digital.co.uk <http://www.5digital.co.uk/>

Let’s Talk Business

Twitter - @LTBShow <http://www.twitter.com/LTBShow>

Web - http://www.LetsTalkBusinessOnline.com <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/>

cid:image001.gif at 01CE03CD.223AC920

The Media Production, Broadcasting and Training Company