[cma-l] Release Forms

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Sun Dec 13 23:35:49 GMT 2015

Copyright was part of my presenter contract when I was on-air, and I'd
suggest it lives there rather than getting guests to sign a release form
for your purposes.

Release forms are scary for some interviewees and may mean they back out at
the last minute; they are extra hassle which is easily forgotten in the
heat of the moment, and a load of additional paperwork.

Enclosed (I suspect) are the two relevant passages from my 1993 presenter
contract. If you can't see the enclosures, find them here:
https://goo.gl/photos/srr7XNsC8qPXQR588

I'm presuming that you have a "contract" for your volunteer presenters, or
at least a code of conduct that they sign up for.