[cma-l] 4ZZZ accounts and parameters

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 13:40:05 GMT 2015

I agree Alex - but I suggest that my writing "Same people - just a different company name" could still the be case, as last time I had any contact on the subject it was the same individuals who used to be with JFMG.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS