[cma-l] 4ZZZ accounts and parameters

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Wed Dec 9 11:41:42 GMT 2015

Keep up Ian - JFMG lost the PMSE contract to Arqiva a while back, maybe 2013.

Then that contract was terminated early in April this year and it went back in-house.

In April Arqiva announced:
Ofcom has made the decision to insource the people, services and processes as they believe this will provide continuity for the delivery of licensing services as well as providing value for money for UK citizens and consumers. It further provides an excellent opportunity for experts in both organisations to come together within Ofcom to build upon the close working relationship established during this contract on key events such as the Olympic and Commonwealth Games; and to continue this close collaboration into the future for the good of the sector.

(I see Arqiva invented a new verb there, by the way, "to insource", ugh but I suppose a natural consequence of adopting "outsource".)

The invoice for our latest PMSE licence came from Ofcom rather than JFMG and was payable to Ofcom:
PMSE Licensing,
2nd Floor Riverside House
pmse at ofcom.org.uk

Alex