[cma-l] Syndicated love show with "local links"

Andy Saunders andysaundersfm at outlook.com
Mon Apr 20 22:21:41 BST 2015

Hello,
I present a 2 hour show which features love songs, the show is free to community station and is broadcast on 16 FM Community stations in the UK.
As well as the syndicated show I can supply "4 x local links" which can fit nicely at the end of each section of the show so it sounds like I'm one of the normal station presenters and give info on other shows on your station, station name etc in the links, as far as I know other syndicated shows don't do this.
If you'd like to hear a demo and find out more details please email me andysaundersfm at outlook.com