[cma-l] Syndicated love show with "local links"

Darren Cullum d.cullum at tonefm.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 14:34:58 BST 2015

Ones which is roduced and presented by Andy Henly.

This is also a FREE show and very well put together but a very experienced
presenter who has great knowledge of the industry.

The show pretty much does what it says on the tin . . . a 2 hour show with a
mixture of new songs and classic songs - all complementing each other. It
also includes an anniversary chart and lots of relevant news regarding the
artists played.

Big Fan of the show which has just celebrated its 100th edition!

Please Note: Tone FM is a 'Not for Profit' Community Radio Station which is
run by volunteers so we may not respond to your email straight away so
please be patient with us. You can help support us by placing a donation
HERE

Kind regards.

Darren Cullum
Station Manager

T:  01823 284045
M: 07970 521201

90/91 East Reach, Taunton, TA1 3HF

W: www.tonefm.co.uk
F: www.facebook.com/tonefm
T: www.twitter.com/tauntonstonefm

Tauntons 107.8 Tone FM is on air now in Somerset's County Town!