[cma-l] Content Provider

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 21:03:30 BST 2015

I'd like to pass on the attached message from Ian Starling, who contacted us as part of the SSDAB Project

I am looking to expand my online presence - I operate The Jazz UK online - Launched Jan 2015 and am in the process of improving the website but importantly trying to get the right balance on the playlistAlthough not involved in radio as a profession at the moment I have over 20 years experience. A few details about me are here http://thejazz.co.uk/about-us/ & http://www.jazzviews.net/the-jazz-uk.htmlIf you are interested in taking my RedTrain Express Jazz service please get in touchThe stream is at http://www.thejazz.co.uk/ - click on RedTrain ExpressThank youIAN STARLING