[cma-l] Norway to switch off FM in 2017

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Mon Apr 20 13:28:19 BST 2015

Possibly so James, but having looked at Google translation of the original Swedish report, Christer Hederström's article in English looked like a fair summary, and I was simply using it as a way to get a reasonable translation of the story for CMA-L readers.

The original report is written by the Swedish Auditors Office, so as far as DAB in Sweden is concerned I expect it will be presumed to be objective.

Alex