[cma-l] Radio Academy Awards cancelled in restructure

shirleyludford@btinternet.co shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 7 14:22:15 GMT 2014

We hope so too,

This year one of our Presenters has been short-listed for the Best News Documentary/Current Affairs Feature, so we are wishing him well.

 Shirls

 Shirley Ludford

Mob: 07951 366289

High Sheriff's Award for Services to Community

Pride Of Swindon Award
Patron: Commonweal School
Patron: DPAG

Station Manager. Trainer