[cma-l] Additional Speech Content for Community Radio Stations

terry mechan terrymechan at live.co.uk
Wed May 14 12:11:04 BST 2014

Tks

Glad to be of service

regards

Terry M

From: Two Lochs Radio
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:43 AM
To: terry mechan
Subject: Re: [cma-l] Additional Speech Content for Community Radio Stations

That's great Terry, we'll take that thanks. We thought your previous space agency one was good and ran that too.

Ceers

Alex

Two Lochs Radio

WESTER ROSS RADIO LTD - a not-for-profit company
Serving the communities of Wester Ross as Two Lochs Radio and Lochbroom FM

96.8, 102.2, 106.0 & 106.6 FM  •   Online at www.2LR.co.uk, UK Radioplayer, Reciva or TuneIn apps.