[cma-l] Community media jobs in Sheffield

Steve Buckley steve.cms at gmail.com
Wed May 14 10:17:13 BST 2014

Sheffield Live! TV
Recruiting now...

Want to work in Sheffield's new cross-platform media operation? We're
recruiting Enterprise Advisors, a Technical Manager, and a Head of News.

For details and how to apply see:
http://www.sheffieldlive.org/2014/04/job-opportunities

Our goal is to establish an inclusive and sustainable local media service
which will inform, educate and entertain - encompassing television, radio,
and our website, that shows what is vibrant and distinctive about
Sheffield, that meets the public interest in local news and information,
and that offers a platform for local opinion and creative expression.

With a planned launch date for Sheffield Live! TV of autumn 2014 on
Freeview, and a news operation starting from July via our new website and
through Sheffield Live 93.2FM, we are seeking to recruit talented,
passionate staff committed to help make our vision become reality.

Full job descriptions for the above roles as well as details of how to
apply at http://www.sheffieldlive.org/2014/04/job-opportunities

Closing date: 19 May 2014

Part funded by the European Regional Development Fund as part of Europe’s
support for the region’s economic development through the 2007-2013
Yorkshire and Humber ERDF Programme.