[cma-l] SRSL Applications around Ramadan

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 19:38:00 GMT 2014

As I've said before, they must have huge overheads if the £600 application
fee does not (more than) cover the cost of considering the application.

Perhaps they ought to consider out-sourcing peaks in activity to commercial
broadcast engineering consultancies who might be more flexible and maybe
could do the work more cost effectively....?

Glyn Roylance
Principal Consultant
www.a-bc.co.uk

Associated Broadcast Consultants <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/>