[cma-l] SRSL Applications around Ramadan

Martin Steers martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
Mon Mar 24 18:16:30 GMT 2014

That seems different to the guidance as published on their website.

*Ofcom will not now accept any further applications to provide restricted
services during June/July 2014  in the areas listed below.  *We may,
however, still be able to accept applications for broadcasts in other parts
of the UK during this period.

Unless its in one of those areas already listed?

-
 *Martin Steers | Scout Radio*
Team Leader

t: 07950 967111
s: martin_steers
e: martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
w: www.scoutradio.org.uk
This email should not be forwarded, copied or shared in any way with anyone
except the person to whom it is addressed. The views, opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or
endorsed by Scout Radio unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message